And six principles:
1. Eat the greatest possible variety of fruits and vegetables and take good supplements. In summary; more fiber, more antioxidants, phytonutrients, trace elements, vitamins, minerals, etc.
2. Eat less refined as possible, focusing on full and varied meals
3. Select foods is that the closer to nature or less processed food - less pesticides, herbicides, additives, dyes, preservatives and GMOs.
4. Emphasize a diet based on the principle of low glycemic index.
5. Decrease animal protein consumption (except fish ...)
6. Decrease gluten and sugar intake